I just want to eat Liam out.
im a bad person who thinks bad thoughts like ‘ew what is that girl wearing’ and then remember that im supposed to be positive about all things and then think ‘no she can wear what she wants, fuck what other people say damn girl u look fabulous’ and im just a teeny bit hypocritical tbh
I was always taught by my mother, That the first thought that goes through your mind is what you have been conditioned to think. What you think next defines who you are.
do i like the lyrics? no. am i still gonna get down when i hear ‘steal my girl’? hell yes
"I remember being interviewed by a camera crew and they asked what I thought my chances were of going through to Judges’ Houses. I said, ‘Only eight people are going through, and there are eight better singers than me out there so I don’t rate my chances.’ The guy interviewing me told me I sounded as if I didn’t want it, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. I just didn’t want to build myself up too much if I was then going to be let down." - Forever Young: Our Official X Factor Story
And now this:
LOUIS THIS IS AGONY. I CAN’T TAKE IT.
ALSO IMAGINE HOW HE’S GOING TO SOUND SAYING THIS SHIT OUT LOUD ON THE AUDIOBOOK VERSION. FALLING APART JUST THINKING ABOUT IT TBH.
EXCLUSIVE Steal My Girl Clip
The fact that Liam told us that they don’t want to play WMYB anymore makes it even more fun to watch. Dance for me, puppets.
El Paso - 19.9.14
- boring white people wouldn’t stop talking
- hosts pointed out how close one direction is to them but wouldn’t turn the camera over
- 1d performed midnight memories, little things, what makes you beautiful, and best song ever
- they had issues with the mics but mostly just for zayn
- harry was sick and he wasn’t happy with some of his notes
- liam made most of the mini speeches and joked about losing all their money at vegas and how harry isn’t actually old enough to be there
- but they looked good and they did good i’m proud of them!!
- also harry said the crowd smelled good